Many people want to achieve things in their life, but what is the point in having a dream about achieving something, if you don't have a plan to get there.
I've been working on my health and fitness for a while but recently I took my foot of the pedal a bit. When I look at my journal record, it's blank! I haven't planned anything so it's no wonder that I've let things go a bit.
You may have a dream but you need a plan if you want to achieve that dream.
If you think about where you are now, you must have had some kind of a plan that led you here. It's the same when it comes to planning for any dream that you want to achieve.
Your dream could be going to university, getting a job, getting married, fixing your health. Any number of things. You shouldn't just fumble through life hoping that things work out. If you're serious about achieving your dreams then your MUST plan for them.
Everyone I've ever coached or worked with, who has gotten success with their crazy aspirations, haven't done it relying on luck. They've worked towards it by following a plan.
Getting back to my health, last night I spent 20 minutes and sat and planned each day for the rest of the month. Each day, I wrote out what I'm going to do. Do you think that will help me? Of course it will. I know what I should be doing each day now. By planning it, I've taken away an excuse for not doing it. Does that make sense?
This raises and issue though. Do you know how to plan? Can you manage a personal project? Whether it's your finances or your health or any number of personal projects you've got to know HOW to plan.
- Have a dream but you need a plan if you want to achieve that dream.
- Pick the right dream.
- By planning for it, you're halfway there to making it happen.
- You owe it to yourself to be able to create a plan. If you don't know how, then learn how.
- Whatever you dream, Whatever it takes. Follow your plan. Just find an excuse to win. Keep. Going.
HOT NEWS AND DEALS:
1. Results Resolution - One vision is just a pipe dream and another is a reality. One dream will come true and another will be a perfect, polished plan. One idea will actually happen and another will be lost in a black book full of incredible ideas. Do you want your 2019 to be the year that your vision becomes a reality? Do you want to integrate your dream into your life? Do you want your idea to actually happen? Be your best self and live your best year by discovering the strategies in this extraordinary training (based on positive psychology, neuroscience, high performance and practical accelerated achievement strategies). Develop a state of harmony between your best self and your aspirations for 2019. Using a framework rooted in positive psychology, neuroscience and high performance. Get the Results Resolution Framework and create a life plan based on your best self and best year ever!
2. Join my Book Club. It's 12 books in 12 months and as many transformation as you want! THIS is on another level. You can join at any time. Read, listen and be guided through one book a month as a group. Many of the books we look at have exercises in them and work to do. In the Book Club, we do more than just read the book, we focus on experiencing the book and implementing it.
Hey, I love giving gratitude and shout-outs to readers and students, so please post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use #saiyyidahzaidi Or, you can check out my Facebook page. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts.
QUOTES TO MOTIVATE