We have a huge amount of knowledge and information that we have access to, yet we ignore it.
Today, I was re-arranging my book shelf when I came across a book that I owned, that I have been trying to find in my local libraries! This got me thinking about how much knowledge we have, or is accessible to us that we simply ignore. We don't use it. I find it really strange that we don't tap into that information. The books are just left on the shelf, the courses are done and any advice we've received, we ignore. Bizarre!
All of this has a cost to it which should be acknowledged. It might mean giving something up or having to start doing something that you're not already doing.
Gaining knowledge is very simple in some respects, but the implementation of that knowledge is the challenging bit.
For example, we know that we could probably all be fitter and healthier. We know what we need to do - exercise and eat better. We have the knowledge.
A couple of years ago, my husband bought me the best present I've ever received. But it's one of those things that when he gave it to me, I wasn't sure if I would really use it. It was a Fitbit. I'm sure you've come across them. It's basically a fitness tracker. It measures yor heart rate and the number of steps you take and the hours that you sleep and the number of calories you've used up. You get lots of information through the app which is useful, because while you might think you've taken 10,000 steps in the day, the Fitbit will tell you how many you actually have.
One of the most used actions of the Fitbit that I use is the reminder to do 250 steps in an hour. This makes sure that I move more. It alerts me that I have say, 150 steps still to do this hour so I take that knowledge and then I can implement it.
It's the same for all of us. Many of us could really use someone by our side to encourage and support us in implementing the knowledge. This is where a coach comes in.
Just about anyone you can think of, can use a coach, if not needs a coach. You need to have someone to champion you to take the steps you need to take.
You must have spent a huge amount of time, money and effort to get to where you are today. Along the way, you will have acquired a lot of knowledge and information. So, why don't we implement it?
- We have a huge amount of knowledge and information that we have access to, yet we ignore it.
- Gaining knowledge is simple, but implementing it is hard.
- You need a champion or coach that can support and encourage you to implement what you've learnt.
HOT NEWS AND DEALS:
1. The Make It Happen Week is a 7-day event to help you finally slay the dragon of procrastination so you are focused, confident and strong by developing the right mindset, and forming the right habits.
2. Join The Book Club. It's 12 books in 12 months and as many transformation as you want! THIS is on another level. You can join at any time. Read, listen and be guided through one book a month as a group. Many of the books we look at have exercises in them and work to do. In The Book Club, we do more than just read the book, we focus on experiencing the book and implementing it.
Hey, I love giving gratitude and shout-outs to readers and students, so please post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use #saiyyidahzaidi Or, you can check out my Facebook page. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts.
QUOTES TO MOTIVATE
Join 20,000+ subscribers! Get 5 new strategies every week on how to be more effective, confident, and get results.
Join 20,000+ subscribers! Get 5 new strategies every week on how to be more effective, confident, and get results!