This is a really important topic. So many of us get distracted in life and we end up following our thoughts in the moment, and it's challenging to regain your focus and get back on track again. Allowing you to focus on what you should be doing pro-actively, rather than just reacting to things that are happening.
When we feel that we have momentum in our lives and something comes along that breaks our focus can be devastating. Getting back on track can be very hard, required real effort to get back on track and get your momentum going again.
What can you do to stop getting stuck in the 'black hole' of lack of focus. Where your mind just feels cluttered.
First of all, remind yourself about why you're doing what you're doing. Be aware of the purpose of your actions. This applies to your personal and private life. Fix this, and you can quickly get back on track with things.
Also, make a list of what you need to get done. You can keep coming back to it to help you stay focussed.
Work out what those tasks are that you can 'automate'. By that I mean they get done with little or no intervention from you. Such as shopping, paying bills, etc.
Break your phone addiction. When you're working, leave the phone in another room. Switch it off. Turn off notifications. Put it in silent mode so that the phone doesn't won your time. If you like going on social media - set a specific time in the day when you allow yourself to spend time on social media. Set a limit.
Keep your physical space tidy. The lack of clutter around you will stop acting as a distraction. It's easy to be distracted by things in our vicinity. This includes noise if you can. Block out the noise around you.
Finally, keep control of the agenda for your day. You set the terms. Allocate your time wisely. Don't allow yourself to be distracted by other people and social media. Focus on your goals. It's fine to help others, but if you're not working on your stuff, your working on someone else's. Be ruthless in how you allocate time to people and activities that don't involve you working on your goals.
Doing these things will ensure that you stay focussed on your dreams and aspirations. Following these tips, will guarantee that you will get more done. But, you have to do it. You have to have self-discipline and put them into practice. Try it for yourself and see.
- Too often we lose focus on what's important to us.
- Other people and social media can be a huge drain on our time and efforts.
- Implement these simple tips to help you remain focussed or get focussed if you've lost it.
HOT NEWS AND DEALS:
1. Check out the latest offers and deals at saiyyidah.com.
2. Join The Book Club. It's 12 books in 12 months and as many transformation as you want! THIS is on another level. You can join at any time. Read, listen and be guided through one book a month as a group. Many of the books we look at have exercises in them and work to do. In The Book Club, we do more than just read the book, we focus on experiencing the book and implementing it.
3. Annual Planner. Download my FREE one page, annual planner and organize the coming year.
Hey, I love giving gratitude and shout-outs to readers and students, so please post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use #saiyyidahzaidi Or, you can check out my Facebook page. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts.
QUOTES TO MOTIVATE