Today I wanted to talk about when you DON'T decide. We probably think that we spend the bulk of our lives making good, strong decisions. I think, that we're making decisions about certain things in our lives but we ignore some of the important decisions that we should be making.
You've probably read stuff about how we remove decisions in our day such as what to wear. People will have 10 versions of the same t-shirt and jeans and that's what they wear. They've removed the decision about choosing what clothes to wear from their day because it's always pretty much the same thing. They don't have to think about it, which frees up mental space for decisions about more important things.
I think though, in reality, that a lot of people aren't making the really important decisions in their lives - quitting their job to start a business or travel; dealing with an issue at home; applying for that promotion; doing something about their education. These are all important decisions, but they get left. There's no conscious decision being made. Any decisions about these areas are kind of 'by accident'.
This is such a mistake. We need to be living fully 'on purpose'. We need to be living in alignment with our values and who we are.
We must make decisions consciously. Otherwise, there's a lack of thought or lack of action that takes place and we end up drifting, and we end up living in an indifferent state if you know what I mean. Worse, we could end up living in a state of indecision and so nothing happens to bring any 'awesomeness' to our lives. We don't progress. There's no plan to our journey.
As a result, we don't challenge ourselves. We don't push ourselves to lead that life that we want or feel we deserve.
You've got to consciously decide to do things that will bring transformation to your lives.
I challenge you to make one of those decisions today!
- We think that we make good decisions, yet we don't.
- We need to make deliberate, conscious decisions about our lives. Don't drift.
- If you don't make those bold decisions, we end up stagnating in our lives.
HOT NEWS AND DEALS:
1. The Make It Happen Week is a 7-day event to help you finally slay the dragon of procrastination so you are focused, confident and strong by developing the right mindset, and forming the right habits.
2. Join The Book Club. It's 12 books in 12 months and as many transformation as you want! THIS is on another level. You can join at any time. Read, listen and be guided through one book a month as a group. Many of the books we look at have exercises in them and work to do. In The Book Club, we do more than just read the book, we focus on experiencing the book and implementing it.
Hey, I love giving gratitude and shout-outs to readers and students, so please post a screenshot or video on Instagram and use #saiyyidahzaidi Or, you can check out my Facebook page. I can’t wait to hear your thoughts.
QUOTES TO MOTIVATE
Join 20,000+ subscribers! Get 5 new strategies every week on how to be more effective, confident, and get results.
Join 20,000+ subscribers! Get 5 new strategies every week on how to be more effective, confident, and get results!