- Mental Health First Aid, London, March 2019
- Foundation Mediation Training, Society of Mediators, CMC, CIArb, & Bar Council recognised, London, 2019.
- Faith Dispute Resolution, CMC recognised, London, 2018.
- Certified High Performance Coaching, High Performance Institute 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Meyler Campbell Business Coaching Programme accredited by Worldwide Association of Business Coaches and Solicitors Regulation Authority, 2010/11.
- Doctorate Practical Theology, Glasgow University (2013- current)
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology, Distinction Grade, 2010-12. UEL, London
- Project Directors Development Programme UCL/ Local Partnerships, 2009/10.
- Academy for Executive Leadership Improvement and Development Agency, 2007/08.
- Gateway Review training Local Partnerships, April 08.
- Director Training Ascham Homes, accredited by Middlesex University, 2005/7.
- MSc Construction Economics & Management, Distinction Grade awarded. UCL, London
- RIBA Part 3- Certificate in Professional Practice 1999. Mackintosh School of Architecture, Glasgow
- Bachelors of Architecture 1995, Diploma in Architecture 1997
Saiyyidah has courses online where she will support you on specific problems
"Saiyyidah is one of the best people I have ever worked with.."
"Saiyyidah is courageous and highly skilled consultant who is empowering other women to become successful entrepreneurs. She has done her homework and is well positioned to provide value to her clients."
"As a self employed entrepreneur before I started working with Saiyyidah I was all over the place in my health and internally. Since working with Saiyyidah I have gained clarity and focus, launched a new business, a new online training course, and ran the Paris Marathon! I went from unhealthy and unfocused to disciplined and healthy. Saiyyidah is able to combine high performance with positive psychology and help me identify why I was holding myself back. Many of the things she suggested I knew but through working with Saiyyidah I did the work, built a plan, took action and made it happen. Saiyyidah has a way of pushing you along in what appears to be soft, but she has a strong will and an iron fist! She will push you when needed and support you when required! If you are considering working with Saiyyidah I'd definitely recommend it, it is worth the time and the money!"
"Saiyyidah is positive, driven and straight to the point. She will tell you things about your mindset, time management and strategy that you may not want to hear, but that you know, deep down are true. I have benefited from her tremendously."
"Saiyyidah has been an inspiration to me since the day I met her. Through her life coaching training and her background in positive psychology she helped me have clarity in my life and motivated me to see my potential. I highly recommend saiyyidah for those who seek clarity and motivation in life looking for a higher version of themselves. Saiyyidah has an amazing way of making complicated issues seem so simple and help you find the solution to your challenges. I have worked with may coaches and counsellors before but saiyyidah has been the best."
"Saiyyidah is very focused and gets the job done in the best way for those she works with. She is extremely valuable in any team and is one of the best motivators I have come across. Saiyyidah is able to teach a lot of content in a very efficient short space of time that is actually useable and can be implemented without too much difficulty."
Join 100,000+ Get 5 new strategies every week on how to be more effective, confident, and get results!